Thursday, March 22, 2007

Power of Positive thinking

I had been thinking reading n discussing a lot about the topics like positive thinking, Success, attitude, law of attraction. Its seriously good to read inspirational books but I some how feel all these books convey the same message:

U R THE CREATOR OF YOUR OWN DESTINEY
-Swami Vivekananda

Still, I recommend ppl to read the following books:


The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker
Megaliving by Robin Sharma
Monk who sold his ferrari by Robin Sharma
7 Habits of highly effective ppl by Covey
First things first by Covey
How to become CEO


And Loads n loads of books...I just dont remember them all.

If u guys need any of these books or good management books....Leave a comment with ur e-mail ID, I will send them over (ebooks).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bhai I want to have a book "How to have more pleasure?" Do you have any such book [:)]