Monday, April 19, 2010

Arrrrghhhh....I hate this

I can't believe life can get so damn busy!!! It's been 21 months since I wrote anything on my blog..infact I even forgot that I used to Blog once upon a time…so sick L

Since last month I started using this office 2007 (Microsoft office obviously) and every time I open MS Word it prompts do you want to create new document or Blog post? I then realized I had a blog and I had some serious people following my blog…firstly, my apologies to all readers of my blog for not updating it (I am sure people might have stopped visiting my blog assuming I have vanished or had a memory loss LOL). Life has been treating me well and few milestones in last 21 months:

  1. I became an author finally!!!

    I wrote my first book on personal finance (http://pothi.com/pothi/book/raghavendra-hunasgi-dusk-dawn), I am unable to advertise, sell or even keep track of number of copies sold…yes thats me, so sick and unorganized.

  2. Got into final year of my PhD
  3. Job change

Anyway I don't want to make this a notice board…..I will be posting interesting and useful stuff J

No comments: