Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Watchlist

One of the few good things that I feel I did durning my stay in wellington was collecting list of movies that, I need to watch. It was the joint effort of three brains working on the project i.e Me, Anand and Manoj I some how managed to watch couple of them and found them all intresting. So thought of sharing the list...Happy watching.



Phone Booth (Colin Farrell)

Brave Heart (Mel Gibson)

King Arthur

Few Good men (Tom)

Life is beautiful

pursuit of happyness

Seven

Nayagan (TML)

kannathil muthamittal (TML)

Basic

The usual suspects

The Rock

Khadalika marithey (TML)

Payback

Bowling for columbine

Fareinheit 9/11

Chak de India (HND)

The god father

Schlindlers list

Rocky (Series)

Saving private man

Silence of the lambs

Sixth sense

Million dollar baby

Shawlin soccer

Kill bill (1&2)

Passion of the christ

Ong Bak

Da vinci code

Hotel Rwanda

Black hawk down

catch me if you can

City of God (Watch alone :))

Crash

Erin brockovich

The pelican brief

Finding nemo

Lion king

Incredibles

Momento

Minority report

Water world

Shann of the deae

Hot Fuzz

Shrek

Traffic

Constantine

Artifical Intelligence

No comments: